The New 2016 Mizuno JPX 900 TOUR Irons – With love from Japan to India
Combine the best attributes of Mizuno’s Grain flow Forged Player’s irons with advanced weighting strategies and aggressive styling of JPX, thus providing a compact, workable iron with a surprising level of playability.
- Grain Flow Forged 1025E
- Tour Proven Sole Design
- Power Frame
- Compact Head Size
- Mizuno Tour Level Feel
- Ultra Clean JPX Design
- Dynamic Gold AMT
GRAIN FLOW FORGED 1025E:
- Grain Flow Forging process delivers soft, solid, consistent feel.
- 1025E Mild Carbon Steel: Elite forging material and is Tour Proven.
- Same proven sole geometry and shaping preferred by PGA Tour players.
- Large camber with rounded leading and trailing edges ensure consistent turf interaction.
- Thinnest sole ever created on a JPX golf club for maximum versatility.
POWER FRAME DESIGN:
- More mass pushed to the extreme corners to deliver unmatched stability.
- Reinforced top line ensures a strong, powerful sound at impact.
COMPACT HEAD SIZE:
- Smaller face gauge compared to MP-25 for a compact look at address.
- Lower Toe Height gives very sleek, modern, player’s look.
- Straighter lines with slightly more mass low gives playability image in a small size.
HARMONIC IMPACT TECHNOLOGY DELIVERS MP LEVEL FEEL:
- Character of sound very similar to that of MP-64.
- Power Frame allowed redistribution of weight while still maintaining the desired HIT frequencies.
- Key frequencies are tuned via modal analysis and historical benchmarking.
DYNAMIC GOLD AMT:
- New generation Dynamic Gold shaft that is designed to flow through a better player’s bag.
- 60-70 gram Driver Shaft.
- 70-80 gram Fairway Shaft.
- 80-100 gram Hybrid Shaft.
- 100-130 gram Iron Shaft.
- 120-130 gram Wedge Shaft.
- Exact same step pattern and Swing Weight as Dynamic Gold.
The all new JPX 900 Tour Iron shows why truly ‘Nothing feels like a Mizuno’.