Don’t get confused with the heading, the golfing pill is not supposed to be consumed but is to master the art of putting.
The Pill golf training ball helps you understand your swing by exaggerating flaws for quick detection & correction. Instant insight improves your performance for putt, chip & full shot.
Think of a tire. If you don’t roll it straight, it wobbles around or falls flat. We applied the same physics to a golf ball to create a training tool with major feedback.
- Forces you to hit square and centre on clubface.
- Inaccuracies send it wobbling, rolling at a curve or falling on its side.
- Cambered sides for precision, performance & added training capabilities.
the two-piece moulded design distributes weight evenly for an honest roll.
- Soft-compression core won’t over compress.
- Even weight distribution means it can’t self-correct.
- Feel and performance of a tour-quality golf ball.
It’s not just a putting tool. Like the highest quality golf balls on the market, The Pill is produced with a Surlyn® cover to withstand even your strongest swing.
- Strong enough for chip & full-shot training.
- Highly resilient synthetic stands up to durability test of the avid golfer.
- Same material used in the majority of golf balls across the industry.
- Allows many options for spin & distance combinations.
Watch the pill-golf ball review right here:
Though priced at 990, golfoy.com, the no.1 online golf accessories store, offers it at a price of 490. You can buy this beauty exclusively at www.golfoy.com