Mizuno is all set to debut its newest clubs on the pro tours. A new driver, the JPX 900, made its appearance on the USGA’s conforming list of drivers. Mizuno will be releasing its new JPX 900 series this September.
- New Fast Track Technology (infinite center track)
- Quick Switch
- (VFA) Visual Face Angle Adjustment
- Larger range for 3 key parameters (Sweet Spot height / COG depth / COG distance)
- More players can find best setting for maximum distance
- HIT(harmonic impact technology), minimum and effective ribs structure achieves solid, powerful sound
New CORTECH face design:
- Expands high COR area
- Designed to be 5g lighter than previous CORTECH design.
This driver has all the abilities that a pro needs because:-
- Provide players with a wider range of adjustability.
- Provide the player with every tool needed for optimization of launch and spin parameters.
Mizuno JPX 900 Series Golf Clubs will be open for Pre – Booking in India @Golfoy on 15th August, 2016
#Nothing feels like Mizuno.